Wednesday Food

Any general topics go here
Sebastian Kreed

Wednesday Food

Post by Sebastian Kreed » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:35 am

Hi Everybody

I made it to the spot at a little after 9pm (9:10 ish) and I could not find you guys. Was it canceled or did things end early? I even had christmas gifts in the trunk :x-mas:
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur.

havenmage

Post by havenmage » Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:57 pm

Ended early. Candi had to go home to treat hazel with antibiotics and eveyone else had other things they needed to do. You just missed us actually.

Sebastian Kreed

Post by Sebastian Kreed » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:22 pm

ARRRRRRRG Bumer I was really looking forward to catching you guys. Ok I will have to find a way to catch you guys before christmas then. Is next Wednesday still on? It looks like I will be out of country this weekend and it is a very slim chance i will be back in time for the games :(.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur.

havenmage

Post by havenmage » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:24 pm

As far as I know, yes.

phoenix
Duckie Goddess

Post by phoenix » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:57 pm

Egon and I will prolly be late next week as Myrie has a vet appointment at 6.

Bummer, we really just left.
"I told you, that we could fly...
Cause we all have wings, but some of us don't know why..."

POW POW PARN!

Lord Ix

Post by Lord Ix » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:57 pm

Next week will be an early nght for us again. The goal is to get there around 5:30ish and leave by 8pm.
"Nothing brings out the zest of life in a person like the thought of their impending death." - Johnny, the Homicidal Maniac

Look at all the pretty colors. It's like someone slit the throat of a baby rainbow.

Ariel

Post by Ariel » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:15 pm

Next week will be an early nght for us again. The goal is to get there around 5:30ish and leave by 8pm.
________________________ :yeahthat
Yeah, I got your message on my cell just moments ago (sorry). My phone took a dive (into the toilet :shock:) Tuesday afternoon and was in about 6 pieces trying to dry out while you were leaving the message. It's finally up & running now. I've been told that we're going to get the "damage protection plan" on my next phone. Just because I ran over the first one with my car & now this one took a swim.... hey, they still work when I'm done with them, so why waste the $$, I say. :greentongue:

Lord Ix

Post by Lord Ix » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:44 am

Ariel wrote:
________________________ :yeahthat
Yeah, I got your message on my cell just moments ago (sorry). My phone took a dive (into the toilet :shock:) Tuesday afternoon and was in about 6 pieces trying to dry out while you were leaving the message. It's finally up & running now. I've been told that we're going to get the "damage protection plan" on my next phone. Just because I ran over the first one with my car & now this one took a swim.... hey, they still work when I'm done with them, so why waste the $$, I say. :greentongue:
Because, third time is also a charm :D .
"Nothing brings out the zest of life in a person like the thought of their impending death." - Johnny, the Homicidal Maniac

Look at all the pretty colors. It's like someone slit the throat of a baby rainbow.

phoenix
Duckie Goddess

Post by phoenix » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:14 pm

Looks like we are out. Egon has to work and with the Vet appointment an another errand I have to run I'd be getting there about 10pm.
"I told you, that we could fly...
Cause we all have wings, but some of us don't know why..."

POW POW PARN!

havenmage

Post by havenmage » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:30 am

Maybe next time. We'll miss youse guys!