NOT DEAD YET............

Any general topics go here
Sebastian Kreed

NOT DEAD YET............

Post by Sebastian Kreed » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:03 pm

Hi Everyone

Contrary to popular belief I am not dead yet. (And the trying of a few) I must apologize to both GM's for being absent and I am also sorry for having such a changing/conflicted shedual. I have full intention of keeping with both games and very VERY much lookforward to being in attendance much more offten. The last trip will have me back from overseas on the 14th of march and that should culminate in the end of this HELLISH run of trips. I am at a little over 40,000 miles in just 2 months. I have been spearheading a rather important push and it has been more demanding than I expected. So far we are doing very well with only 2 major meetings and 3 fights to go. If I can pull those off we could have one of the most successful first quarters in the companys 100+ year history.

I will be home for 68 hours the middle of next week and I hope to meet the crew at the local hang out on wednesday (for sure this time). I will be out of town for the next game on the 4th unfortunetly but I will definetly be at the game on the 18th of march. I will also have a much more schedualed trip plan for the rest of the year and If I can fanigle it right never be gone on an alternate sunday again (Well its nice to hope)

Again I am very very very sorry to both gms for disapering annd I would be happy to go into more detail in person rather than over the web as to why I have been so tied up.

Also its a little delinquent/belated but i still have the last part of the christmas gifts that never got delivered to a bunch of you (sorry). Better late than never though.

Theroreticly I should get a few hours this weekend to do something other than work and will email each gm with updates and past stuff Including and not limited to a religious docterin for the Saint to ama and a army (more like a small gang ) list of the walking dead to the dark lord.

Hopefully you are all understanding and dont hate me for unavoidable work crap but before you decide i am ok with blatent bribing of donuts and beefsticks :)

The very apologetic
Saint
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur.

Ariel

Post by Ariel » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:18 pm

Donuts good... :woohoo beefsticks bad :ambulance

havenmage

Post by havenmage » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:47 pm

One word:

Lent

phoenix
Duckie Goddess

Post by phoenix » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:27 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....

It's good to be a heathen. :weebl
"I told you, that we could fly...
Cause we all have wings, but some of us don't know why..."

POW POW PARN!

havenmage

Post by havenmage » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:45 pm

You live in the grasslands outside the city? How do you know that the people you are offering these things to are not Catholic, and maybe would not be able to accept because of this? As for myself, I am about as Catholic as Ghandi.

Ariel

Post by Ariel » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:02 pm

Last edited by Ariel on Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ariel

Post by Ariel » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:04 pm

I always made it a point (& would go out of my way) to find a piece of meat on such days and eat it (in spite of my stepmother trying to enforce the no meat thing.) :firedevil:
Beefsticks are just yucky.
:yeahthat

Egon

Oh how you tease...

Post by Egon » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:47 am

Fortunity I started my own religion based on the best parts of the one real and true Faith(s). :devil: :hidecouch :angel:

Durring our services we read from the books of "Popular science/Machanics", Travel Brochures and just the adds in the back of "Adult" magizines that well purchesed only by mistaking them for the New York times. (Which was abit imbaracing because I need the NY times of one of my classes,. . . but still recived a A- on the project,.... which my professor kept obviously to show the rest of his students and probable publish in some jurnal for all to learn from in the future.) (Amen)

I would like to invite you all to our summer services that include sand vollyball and b-b-q'n of the sacred beast. (and of course,.... readings from the good books) Also cleanseing the evil with in with sacred and blessed girly drinks (non alchohalic available) :waves: :yeahthat

Yeah,.... wait,... ok, what I'm saying is that yes, I would be able to consume that, or um,... wait what were we talking about? Ahhhhh,.... See you soon Ken.

:biggun: :hellokitty
What!

Spyder

Post by Spyder » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:53 pm

I grew up on a dairy farm.

Meat was life and lent was an archaic fish-market economy boost meant for a specific area of the world which had no bearing on us. We ate was we had and were thankful. Although mom did "try" to cook only Fish on Fridays but since Dad really didn't like fish save for clams and the ocassional fish-fry .. that didn't happen much ... :-)
"I'm waking up to ash and dust,
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust.
I'm breathing in the chemicals.." --ID
------------------------------------------------------
"Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
we were all equal in the end." --PF