Random Observations

Any general topics go here
Sebastian Kreed

Random Observations

Post by Sebastian Kreed » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:19 pm

I just spent the better part of a couple plus days building xxxx weapon systems and damn - it was fiece by rather satisfying. (We got in a time crunch so I jumped into the assemply/fabrication prosses to handle all OD and Black xxxx by myself start to finish every process)

If you get the chance go build something. Granted you dont have access to a factory that makes weapons (assumption - well you kind of do with Balkus and I if you need it I guess) but I am assuming the feeling of satisfaction of finishing making something is rather the same dependent apon each persons personality. IE build something you like or something that will go to good use.

I am pleasently pleased with the feeling of accomplishment of doing the imposible with 2 hours to spare and the knowledge they will go to good use. Or it might be the sleep deprived uforia mixed with stimulents. Either way give a try if you have some time - the building something thing that is.

PS GM'S I will begin the PMing after a short period of uncociousness :sleeping:

PSS Please join the PFMET (PLAYER FOR MORE EMOTICONS TEAM) and Bring edibile bribs on sunday to the great computer guru that may grant us with more emoticons.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur.

havenmage

Post by havenmage » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:54 pm

And now you know how it feels for Ixanon and I when we craft an adventure or game world, an NPC, or similar.

Spyder

Post by Spyder » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:26 pm

welcome to the world of crafting.

In my life I have built many things from adventures, to bookshelves to house them.

IF I had such a factory ...it would um .. be kept a secret. so you're right I DON'T have my own factory hidden away somewhere... that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
"I'm waking up to ash and dust,
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust.
I'm breathing in the chemicals.." --ID
------------------------------------------------------
"Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
we were all equal in the end." --PF