Good News or Bad News

Any general topics go here
Sebastian Kreed

Good News or Bad News

Post by Sebastian Kreed » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:56 am

It depends on your opinion I guess.

I have decided to pay the extra cost to get back in time for the Game - Potentialy Both of them. Landing 1pm. The down side I will need to cram everything into the next 3 days before I leave to come back so I will most likely be drooling or amped up on energy drinks. Semi Amusing either way. Plus it will be my last chance to catch up to everybody before I go over seas.

Next Thing

I know powers that be forsee little combat (Or at least less combat than the last campaine) in the new campaine, I would humbly beg for the throwing of a bone (Even a small one) There will be several of us that will be combat oriented and truely only be able to shine to our full potentials given the oportunety to engage in such actions.

Plus bear in mind with the exclusion of a major buffing PC and a walking artilery piece that constently threw off combat tests - regular encounters will be very exciting and satisfying. Hell 3 orcs can be awsome for a scrape at this level. After running the numbers and evaluating the combat effective potential (at this level only) we will not be bending the encounter curve at all and can have a rocking time for a long time as peons.

I have faith that all will be good - I just wanted to toss in my 2 coppers since I could not make wednesday. If I misunderstood please disregard the wimpering beg for some (even minor) sword play each game for us thug like types.

And now for the gratuatous emoticons ....... :flamethrower: :burningmad: :bang: :tank1: :jump: :skirtsmile1: :2gunfire: :cheers: :biggun:
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur.