I think I felt my property value just drop...

Any general topics go here
Lord Ix

I think I felt my property value just drop...

Post by Lord Ix » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:57 pm

So, Candi and I get back from dinner all nice and full. I go into our living room and I notice a car out front; the driver was talking to the younger of the neighbors two kids. No big deal.

What catches my eye is that the driver keeps paying with what looks like money. A few minutes later, the older kid comes by on his skateboard, reaches into his pocket, pulls out a bag (palming it), reaches in the car and hands it to the driver in a way that no would be able to see it. The driver then hands him what appears to be money (openly). They hug and he drives of.

:shock: :x

I write down the license plate of the car and call the police; they tell me to call the narcotics department. I have a five minute conversation with them. They are adding it to their list and will be sending an unmarked car tonight and a few times in the future. :x

Fucking dirtbag.
"Nothing brings out the zest of life in a person like the thought of their impending death." - Johnny, the Homicidal Maniac

Look at all the pretty colors. It's like someone slit the throat of a baby rainbow.

havenmage

Re: I think I felt my property value just drop...

Post by havenmage » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:32 pm

You always knew they were scum...
"Baika no Jutsu!"

Sebastian Kreed

Post by Sebastian Kreed » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:16 pm

I know K.A.R.M.A. They work cheep and can clean things very quickly. Hell I keep them on retainer :). If the other moethods dont work first of course.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur.

Greyhound

Post by Greyhound » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:04 pm

Yup. Been there...got the heck out of Buffalo because of the neighbors across the street doing pretty much the same thing plus the guy also pimped the three women who lived there with him and well....all the other neighbors who began moving in that were into making there living by NOT working....
As the great goddess NIKE commands: Just Do It!

Lord Ix

Post by Lord Ix » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:07 pm

Sebastian Kreed wrote:I know K.A.R.M.A. They work cheep and can clean things very quickly. Hell I keep them on retainer :). If the other methods don't work first of course.
Yeah, K.A.R.M.A. was my first thought; but then I thought I should do the "correct/right" thing first.
"Nothing brings out the zest of life in a person like the thought of their impending death." - Johnny, the Homicidal Maniac

Look at all the pretty colors. It's like someone slit the throat of a baby rainbow.

phoenix
Duckie Goddess

Post by phoenix » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:01 pm

Hey!!!

Why is Buffalo getting the bum rap in this thread??? I think this drug dealing is all going on in the burbs yo... :roll:
"I told you, that we could fly...
Cause we all have wings, but some of us don't know why..."

POW POW PARN!

Lord Ix

Post by Lord Ix » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:21 am

Phoenix wrote:Hey!!!

Why is Buffalo getting the bum rap in this thread??? I think this drug dealing is all going on in the burbs yo... :roll:
The narcotics officers said that they get about a 1000 calls a day about this. He could be exaggerating, but it still means he gets along.

phoenix
Duckie Goddess

Post by phoenix » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:30 pm

Right, but are you in Lackawanna or Buffalo... :P
"I told you, that we could fly...
Cause we all have wings, but some of us don't know why..."

POW POW PARN!

Greyhound

Post by Greyhound » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:00 pm

I think Ix & Ariel are Lackawanna but I could be incorrect!

Didn't mean to give Buffalo a bad wrap......entirely. It's just the sections I could afford to live in, for the most part, are not the sections I want to live in due to the increasing crime rates in those areas. Sorry, but it is true.

I liked my house and the area it was in when I bought it. Nice house and very convenient to lots of things. But in five short years the whole area tanked and it is because of stuff IX is witnessing on his street, in front of his house...and the white flight it caused among the neighbors. Eventually it was time for me to follow espcially after becoming a crime victim in my own driveway......
As the great goddess NIKE commands: Just Do It!

filemaniac
Chaos Pyro
Location: Riding the ever spiraling loop into the depths of doom...

Post by filemaniac » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:23 pm

That's what the flamethrowers, missile turrets and laser cannons are for... Ah, home security...
Would you recognize me? / Call my name or walk on by? / Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling / Down, down, down...

Sebastian Kreed

Post by Sebastian Kreed » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:34 pm

"Correct /right thing" chuckle - all a matter of opinion amigo.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur.

havenmage

Post by havenmage » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:37 am

Sebastian Kreed wrote:"Correct /right thing" chuckle - all a matter of opinion amigo.
Yup. The opinion that matters the most however...is usually codified by society.

Unfortunately...
"Baika no Jutsu!"