THE PLAN

Any general topics go here
Sebastian Kreed

THE PLAN

Post by Sebastian Kreed » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:27 pm

HA - you thought it was going to be about the "get him" plan didnt you.......

Nope that will be in the game section.

This plan has to do with miniatures. I dont know if we are still having our minies painted but I would like to build the party via painted minies but I would need your help. It is a very personal thing what mini is used so I would like to get as close to perfect for each persons tastes. If the other ones are still to be painted we can always substitute them in once they are done. I plan to have the party in minies mounted on a pedestal once the campain is done, so I can throw it on a shelf in my office :).

So These are the ones I know are good so far - Trbo - Seif - Myself - Holden (His is currently in transit being shipped in)

What I need is for people to just PM me the specific details - hair color - primary gear ect. For example I modified my piece (Pretty simple) to represent the weapons I cary. For seif (much more complicated) Sword specific with cloathing specific and added details like scrolls to represent seif high inteligence ect.

So Just throw in a pm the specifics you like to see on your character and/or a picture of the actual mini you would like used and I will indevore to secure the closest match possible.

I would also like to do this for Lord Ixs game - currently there is a potential for Lady T depending approval and Vandal is under construction soon to be paint soon - otherwise I have no one else yet so feel free to drop a pm for those character too.

Thanks for the help :)
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur.