Welcome!

Any general topics go here
phoenix
Duckie Goddess

Welcome!

Post by phoenix » Tue Oct 15, 2002 10:13 pm

Hi!

This is just a general welcome to those of you who have just registered or are thinking of doing so. I just wanted to give you a heads up as to how to make the registration process simple.

As you can probably see, most of us here know each other in person. However, we did not create this board to be exclusive to just our needs. We do welcome fresh thoughts and ideas. But keeping in mind that we would like to keep the majority of the conversation to RPG, we can be a bit snobbish.

It is with this in mind that we ask all new account holders to either fill in their profiles when they register, (even if it is for a short time,) OR email or private message the administrators, (Filemaniac and Phoenix,) with just some basic info, like um, say if you are interested in RPG or you know someone who already is an established member, or if you can write a witty enough essay as to why you should be able to have your say, hell, we'll accept that too.

I know this sounds a bit bratty, but in this day and age, people are not what they seem, and we want to keep this board um, "focused."

Any questions, concerns, objections or flying elves, please direct them to the admins...

Merci...

Phoenix

:waves:
"I told you, that we could fly...
Cause we all have wings, but some of us don't know why..."

POW POW PARN!