WHY GOD WHY!

Any general topics go here
Egon

WHY GOD WHY!

Post by Egon » Mon May 07, 2007 7:09 pm

How come I never have any new messages here? Why don't you love me? That's why I don't check the board that often, because when I do. There is no instant gradifacation. Is it because I'm full of rage? I try not to be, I have no rage for anyone here. I think you're all wonderful.

Except for John.

But I'm only saying that so I get attention from John. John would say some intelegent retort in my direction. And I'd smile on the inside. But it would not last because John would be promted. Crap, now I feel like I may have lead you astry, because I don't want you to think that anytime I speak I'm looking for attention. See, you don't know when I'm doing it. I'm a mystery. Bet you didn't know that. Kinda makes you want to find out more now huh?
So go ahead, ask me a question. How about we make it interesting? Send it to me snail mail on someTHING that fits the postcard requirements but is not a taditional postcard.

and oh yeah, send me messages. Except from Ken. . . naa to easy, Except From CandYYYYY.[/i]
What!

Lord Ix

Re: WHY GOD WHY!

Post by Lord Ix » Mon May 07, 2007 9:05 pm

Egon wrote:How come I never have any new messages here? Why don't you love me? That's why I don't check the board that often, because when I do. There is no instant gradifacation. Is it because I'm full of rage? I try not to be, I have no rage for anyone here. I think you're all wonderful.

Except for John.

But I'm only saying that so I get attention from John. John would say some intelegent retort in my direction. And I'd smile on the inside. But it would not last because John would be promted. Crap, now I feel like I may have lead you astry, because I don't want you to think that anytime I speak I'm looking for attention. See, you don't know when I'm doing it. I'm a mystery. Bet you didn't know that. Kinda makes you want to find out more now huh?
So go ahead, ask me a question. How about we make it interesting? Send it to me snail mail on someTHING that fits the postcard requirements but is not a taditional postcard.

and oh yeah, send me messages. Except from Ken. . . naa to easy, Except From CandYYYYY.[/i]
Okay, here is a question. Have you ever tried therapy? It might be good for you. Of course, hanging out with us will only set back any headway the shrink makes.

Hey, another question: If a mime dies in the forest, do you care?
"Nothing brings out the zest of life in a person like the thought of their impending death." - Johnny, the Homicidal Maniac

Look at all the pretty colors. It's like someone slit the throat of a baby rainbow.

Spyder

Re: WHY GOD WHY!

Post by Spyder » Mon May 07, 2007 10:21 pm

Egon wrote:How come I never have any new messages here? Why don't you love me? That's why I don't check the board that often, because when I do. There is no instant <b>gradifacation</b>. Is it because I'm full of rage? I try not to be, I have no rage for anyone here. I think you're all wonderful.

Except for John.

But I'm only saying that so I get attention from John. John would say some<b> intelegent </b>retort in my direction. And I'd smile on the inside. But it would not last because John would be <b>promted</b>. Crap, now I feel like I may have lead you <b>astry</b>, because I don't want you to think that anytime I speak I'm looking for attention. See, you don't know when I'm doing it. I'm a mystery. Bet you didn't know that. Kinda makes you want to find out more now huh?
So go ahead, ask me a question. How about we make it interesting? Send it to me snail mail on someTHING that fits the postcard requirements but is not a <b>taditional</b> postcard.

Here's some attention... <b> B- </b> on spelling .. I bolded the errors young man .. correct them and re-submit ...

LOL :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"I'm waking up to ash and dust,
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust.
I'm breathing in the chemicals.." --ID
------------------------------------------------------
"Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
we were all equal in the end." --PF

havenmage

Post by havenmage » Mon May 07, 2007 10:39 pm

So the real kicker is that by responding I ruined the whole thing... :?

Egon

Spelling corrections

Post by Egon » Tue May 08, 2007 8:37 am

How come I never have any new messages here? Why don't you love me? That's why I don't check the board that often, because when I do. There is no instant gratification. Is it because I'm full of rage? I try not to be, I have no rage for anyone here. I think you're all wonderful.

Except for John.

But I'm only saying that so I get attention from John. John would say some intelligent retort in my direction. And I'd smile on the inside. But it would not last because John would be prompted. Crap, now I feel like I may have lead you astray, because I don't want you to think that anytime I speak I'm looking for attention. See, you don't know when I'm doing it. I'm a mystery. Bet you didn't know that. Kinda makes you want to find out more now huh?
So go ahead, ask me a question. How about we make it interesting? Send it to me snail mail on someTHING that fits the postcard requirements but is not a traditional postcard.

and oh yeah, send me messages. Except from Ken. . . naa to easy, Except From CandYYYYY
What!

Spyder

Post by Spyder » Tue May 08, 2007 9:20 am

LOL

Perhaps it is the rage...

I see you normally type faster than you think, like me....
gives us words such as "teh" and "lkie"

:twisted: :twisted:

:congrats1

<b>A+</b>
"I'm waking up to ash and dust,
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust.
I'm breathing in the chemicals.." --ID
------------------------------------------------------
"Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
we were all equal in the end." --PF

Greyhound

Post by Greyhound » Tue May 08, 2007 3:44 pm

Are you feeling unloved Aaron!?

Jump in to the conversation at any time or continue to lurk.....me, I lurk a lot when I have time to log in! But I throw in my two cents when I have something to say. Join me in good company any time!

Greyhound

Post by Greyhound » Tue May 08, 2007 3:46 pm

And hey, there is nothing wrong with creating your own posts and threads! We can then read and respond to you.

Celeste, Eugene and John will say "enough is enough" when the board is full, ha! (but since you are tight with one of the board admins, you're good!)

phoenix
Duckie Goddess

Post by phoenix » Tue May 08, 2007 7:18 pm

For my part, I won't put my foot down here unless...

A)There is mega hatred going on. And I feel the need to stem the tide.

B) I'm full of rage and you hurt my dogs.

Pretty easy rules to abide by.

And now back to our show... :dog
"I told you, that we could fly...
Cause we all have wings, but some of us don't know why..."

POW POW PARN!